How can we make sure of no information leakage in HIS?
With this rapid development of Information and technology, HIS (Hospital Information System) is becoming one important branch of new medical informatics. Adopting new technology applications using computers, internet, and other communication devices – to collect, store, process, extract and exchange medical information within the Hospital authentication system are is widely applied in many hospitals worldwide.
The World Health Organization (WHO) forecasts the ageing of the world’s population – in developing and developed countries to reach 2 billion by 2050. We innovate along your business to help you prepare to securely identifying patients and physicians while delivering technological advances in HealthCare for the young and ageing populations. The quicker you take action, the better chance for a significant social and economic return for the whole community. The World is Changing.. Learn More
The special properties of our mCard CPK card are invaluable, since the card can directly check that the PIN is correct. Utilizing the flappable smart card-chip based USB token, the mCard CPK can also carry data, such as personal details enabling for convenience to end-users.
Longmai eHealthCare Solution Design
As more physicians and hospitals adopt electronic health records and use of the Health Information management System (HIS), Century Longmai delivers mCard CPK – a strong authentication as a way of providing high assurance of identity in access control. It combines two-factor authentication PKI technology with MIFARE card functions. Its design follows the concept of “All in One Card solves all your problems”.
mCard CPK solution combines two-factor authentication (2FA) PKI token functions with MIFARE card functions, and this make it one powerful function portable product. With just one contactless, IT departments can lock down to sensitive areas with an easy to deploy, compatible and cost- effective & strong authentication solution while meeting all (but not limited) these requirements:
- Keeping security of all important medical data
- Simplifying the working environment of hospitals
- Wide Range of other access control application
- Applicable in all hospitals worldwide
The Benefits include the following:
- Ensuring confidentiality of stored data (medical records)
- Identifying and authenticating individual users
- Securing data and communications
- Storage space for personal data
- Security, confidentiality, and validity of medical data
- System Security and Data Integrity
- The rapid increase in medical information requires new methods of accessing and organizing data
- The technologies of the world wide web are increasingly being used to manage information within organizations
- Web sites can be rapidly set up to display text, images, and even video clips
- Diagnosis programs linked to web sites can be effectively integrated into clinical settings
- Web technologies provide open standards for developing comprehensive medical information systems.
Century Longmai views contactless and smartcard-based authentication as a key component of PKI deployment.
Solutions dedicated to your market…
To learn more on how the unique features of mCard CPK offers strong security, differential access to data and definitive auditing in eHealth, please request for access for mCard Technical Paper or contact our sales directly. For more information about mCard CPK card, visit https://longmai.net/products/mcard/
Discover the smartcard-chip based solutions dedicated to your industry, click Here