mCard Product Portfolio
Our mCard product portifolio enables a broad scope of digital applications powered by contact/contactless technology.
mCard CPK — MIFARE card + USB Token
Century Longmai now offers all the power of a multi-application contactless card and smart card USB PKI token in a single device; developed based on current & expected market trends and consumer requirements. This hybrid mCard CPK supports for two different 2FA technologies: Digital Certificates (smartcard chip-based PKI) and contactless MIFARE — delivering a robust solution in form of a secure smart card USB token and MIFARE card for applications such as: micropayments, access management, Network security, and automatic fare collection systems in public transport; individual identification and physical access control in corporate, banking and government facilities.
mCard CPK Product Advantages
- Extreme Encryption — This solution provides ultimate security with AES 256 encryption, the USB key is based is smart card chip hardware encryption module.
- Broad system and Hardware Compatibility — mToken CPK is one of our industry-leading identity products delivering a compatible solution with all operating systems & RFID scanners/ Readers.
- Secure Connection and Authentication — Our Reader keeps data secure using a US Intelligence Community-approved Bluetooth connection, PKI authentication, and more.
- High-Quality, Flexible Design — This solution is portable, maintains an ISO9000 quality certification, and offers flexible connections via USB or contactless MIFARE.
mCard CPK from Century Longmai simplifies students’ life on campus by providing an intelligent & secure contactless e-Campus card solution with ability to integrate Micropayments.
Learn more about this solution, by visiting the mCard solution Page.
mCard Java card – Smart card-based
As the foundational product in mCard family, the mCard Java Card is a standards-based powerful, easily developed as well as a multi-application smart card from Century Longmai. The device is a high performance smartcard chip Java based Card. It has in-built Java virtual machine (JVM) and allows multiple Java Applet programs running inside the card. Click to access More Info about Java Card technology
Solution Case study documents and Product data sheet
Provide employees with this contactless PKI-capable smart card to verify their identity and control access to sensitive data. With extensive integration capabilities and
PKI authentication support, the mCard CPK product delivers
unparalleled authentication control to government and private entiies.
Deploy contactless digital technology
Get Started with Our Document References. For more Information, please feel free to contact us through our electronic web-based response system, fill contact form and leave your feedback.
- mCard CPK Contactless PKI White Paper – .pdf
- mCard CPK eHealth Solution White Paper.pdf
- mCard CPK Technical Paper.pdf
Other exclusive Information and materials available for Century Longmai Partners
We innovative with industry leaders and accept partnership. Additional information about this product is available exclusively to Century Longmai strategic Partners. Please visit: http://longmai.net/about-us/partners/ to know more about our partnership Program. For more information regarding our services and solutions, fill out our contact form and one of our sales representatives will be in touch to discuss your digital security needs.