mToken K2 – 2FA CCID Plug-and-Play USB authenticator
Today, the authentication industry is seeking for portable token cost-effective yet secure tokens with increased efficiency and a broad range of on-board security applications like digital signature, user identification and secure on-line transactions.
mToken K2 provides three different interfaces:- standard CSP, standard PKCS#11 and self-defined interface. To help developers easily integrate our mToken K2 device with their application, we follow MS CryptoAPI standard and PKCS#11 V2.2 standards when designing CSP and PKCS#11 interfaces. The developers don’t have to worry about interface conflict issues and operating system compatibility. For details about API, please refer to the MSDN documentation at https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us
Real Plug and Play Token – Know it. Prove it … Real Plug & Play
Century Longmai’s mToken K2 delivers the solution in a shape of a secure USB token for applications such as:
- Secure download of contents
- Internet access
- Computer access control
- Network security
- People identification
Other Major Features and Benefits
- Driverless, Plug-and-Play
While adopting USB CCID technology, mToken K2 is the standard real Plug-and-Play with Auto-installed CSP and Management Device which reduce driver compatibility risk and ensures system stability.
- High performance and High security
mToken K2 is based on high level smart card chip technology ensuring that users’ sensitive data is protected from possible attacks. Its 32-bit CPU and high speed USB port guarantee data transfer and data operation efficiency; the on-board secure cryptographic algorithms: RSA and 3DES guarantee fast generation of RSA key pairs and multiple application security satisfying both corporate, financial and retail security needs.
- Seamless Integration
mToken K2 offers Microsoft Crypto API and PKCS11 interface; supports multiple certificates and key pairs. All applications compatible with these standard interfaces can be integrated with and hence secured.
- Multiple platforms Compatibility support – follows international cross-platform standards thus suitable for multiple operating systems. Supported Operating System include the following:
- Windows 98SE, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7 and 8 (both 32- and 64-bit)
- Windows SERVER 2003/2012
- Linux 2.2, 2.4 and above
- Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6
- In addition,multiple secure algorithms and middleware are supported.
- Multiple Algorithms Employed – Makes use of several industry-approved encryption algorithms including:
- Symmetric Algorithm: DES, 3DES, AES168, AES192, AES256
- Asymmetric Algorithm: RSA1024/2048
- Digest Algorithm: MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512
- Non-Repudiation Digital Signing – Offers non-repudiation digital signing and storing of transactions and documents through PKI technology, ensuring the authenticity of electronic transactions in finance and retail industries.
- On-Board Encryption processing – Encryption and decryption processes take place on-board the mToken device, minimizing the risk of performing the process locally on the host computer.
- Smart Card Based – Utilizes 32-bit smart card technology enabling smart card based authentication and strong authentication.
- Easy to deploy – Offers multiple application security Authentication while supporting standard smart card applications like Windows smart card logon, VPN, Bit Locker .etc.
- Secure File System – for storage of digital credentials and files using the three-level permission system.
- Self-Lock Capability – Ability to automatically self-lock the device after a set limit of maximum logon attempts has been reached.
- Unique Global Hardware ID – Employs both a unique global hardware ID and user-defined 32-bit software ID for device own identification.
- Three Level Permission System
- Implements a three-level permission system: Administrator, User, and Guest, in order of most to least privileges determining the functions that can be performed with the token.
- Encrypted Credentials – Credentials are encrypted and stored on the device and cannot be exported.
- Cryptography Standards Compliant
- Supports MS-CAPI and PKCS#11
- Custom API Support for numerous applications
- OEM Customization
Distinguishing features such as logos and the device’s general appearance.
|Host Interface / Communication Protocol||
|Smart Card Interface||32-bit smart card chip|
|Power supply||USB Port|
|Standards / Certifications||
Please contact us now to obtain mToken CCID PC/SC drivers
|OEM||Customer color and logo upon request.|
|Packaging||Optional (depends on customer needs)|